- Your pets will enjoy a loving home environment (Belmont North, Newcastle).
- Lots of one on one time with us. Daily walks. Fun excursions (if you approve). (Rate calculated by calendar days – maximum 2 pooches from the same family).
- Professional pet care service to your door. Pets remain in their familiar, comfortable, safe home environment. Eliminating health risks from being exposed to other animals in group boarding.
- Pet Sitting and overnight stays available with trusted and experienced pet carer (insured). Improving home security in your extended absence.
- Happy pets! Our customised care plans ensure your pet receives a high standard of care and their usual diet and routines continue in your absence.
- Home cooked meals available upon request and factored into your Pet Care Plan. Pets maintain the same diet. Owners to provide their frozen food packages for daily defrosting. (extra $5.00 fee applies per meal).
- Special excursions include: Fernleigh Track, Croudace Bay/Valentine, Toronto foreshore area, Pelican/Marks Point foreshore, Merewether & Bar Beach & Redhead Beach if you approve. Your fur baby(s) will always be on lead whilst in our care for extra peace of mind. Life is never dull.
- Grooming included in our “Home Stays” - package 5, warm bath & towel or blow dry. (Free service). Note: Applies to bookings that are 7 days ++.
- Experienced Property Manager with Police Check Certificate. Your house keys will be coded & secure (no names/addresses).
- Pet Home Care Services include clearing of mail/advertising material, turning on and off lights for added security whilst you are away, watering of pot plants (if fewer than 12), even your garden can be taken care of for you (additional service fees will be quoted).
- Small family Pet Care Business with extensive experience in caring for pets including doggies, kitty cats, feathered clients, turtles, chickens, & fish.
- Insurance policy in place should any unfortunate incident occurs whilst exercising your pet in public places or being transported to and from pet outings, vet visits, or special pamper treatments.
Pricing & Services
Each “Pet Care Plan Quote” will be prepared based on:
- travel time
- collection and return of keys
- the number of pets registering for our services
- the number of home visits you nominate for your precious pets each day
- how long you would like the services to be in place and the length of each visit
- food supplies in the event the owner has not provided, flea treatment/medications & kitty litter. Please note we prefer the owner to supply all of their food/medications.
- whether home cooked meals are requested $5 per mail preparation
Payment for your booking and services needs to paid in advance.
If paying by EFT please ensure payment is made 5 days prior to your service start date. Otherwise cash payment can be made at check-in.
We do not take a deposit in good faith that you will be using our services. We would appreciate if you have to cancel unexpectedly that as much notice as possible is given.
Any unexpected vet visits will need to reimbursed immediately via eft or preferably by credit card directly with the vet in charge (should they agree), as well as our own costs for transportation (travel time & fuel). Please refer to the “Service Agreement” for full details.
Booking Confirmation - Email
Once we have completed the “Pet Care Package Quote” and the quote has been accepted outlining the service dates and arrangements (key collection/exercise & dietary needs) we will email confirmation of your Pet Care booking or if we complete the paperwork together just to ensure the correct check-in and check-out dates have been booked.
A checklist will be included just to make sure we have organised all the essential care items to make their holiday or pet care service perfect!
No deposit is required. We trust that you will give sufficient advance notice if your plans change.
Confirmation Phone Call
We will schedule to contact you prior to confirm the check-in for pet minding/home care visit services and confirm the pet service dates/program and that their supplies/medications/flea treatments and special food needs will be supplied and ready for the service period. Please feel free to call us as well to confirm any arrangements.
Reminder to also have a copy of your current Vaccination Certificate C5 for pooches for our files, which can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a receipt for pet care services if paying by EFT. We will send a "thank you" email to confirm when we have received the funds. This payment is required prior to commencement of the care package.
POLICE CHECK CERTIFICATE
For added peace of mind, please be assured that we will treat your home with the utmost respect. Having worked as a Property Manager/Officer, and holding a current Real Estate Registration, I have a high degree of respect for people’s homes and possessions. I will also present you with my current Police Check Certificate.
All About Pet Care will always act in your pet’s best interest. Please note that we are not liable if your pet takes ill. We will keep you or your Emergency Contact well informed.
Tick & flea medications are important. Your pet needs to be on a current program to offer them comfort and protection whilst in our care. Please ensure you provide the dates that the medication needs to be applied and extra treatments in their Pet Care Kit. We are not liable for any sickness/death/injuries that may occur as a result of your pet not being on a suitable preventative program.
We will only exercise your pet in the agreed areas. No off lead time will be permitted. However, if another animal causes injury or if your pets becomes aggressive we are not liable for any accidents that may occur. We take pets on special outings to make their day fun and exciting. We trust that you know your pet’s behaviour and temperament very well and should only approve of field trips if you are 100% confident that they will be relaxed and manageable whilst socialising. Again we will report to you if any incidents occur and hopefully no serious injuries will result, however, it is a “risk” when being outside of their enclosure.
How do I pay for my pet care services?
Two payment options are available. Electronic Funds Transfer or pay by cash on the day.
If paying by EFT please transfer the full payment as quoted five days prior to the commencement of the service. We will be unable to provide a service without receiving the payment in advance.
What if I need to extend my pet care minding service?
Please give as much notice as possible. If your pet is receiving door to door service we can extend the service. We just request that you organise the “additional service fee” to be paid via EFT for the extra time you require upon requesting the extension of service.
If however, your pet is in care at our home, and providing we do not have another pet checking in we will extend care at our home. Please arrange for the extra service fee to be paid via EFT and send a copy of your receipt either by text or email.
Should we have another pet checking in we would need to ask that you liaise with your “emergency contact” and see if they can collect you pet. Alternatively, if they have access to your home we could assist you with door to door pet care service for your pet until you return. Please arrange access for us and the additional service fee to be paid upon your request via EFT.
What happens if I have booked a walking service and the weather is terrible?
Our walks generally take place in all weather. However, if it is extreme and if you feel your pet would not appreciate the walk we can postpone and organise another time within 7 days. If you are a regular client we can add another walk to your program at no extra charge. We can always take some toys and if you leave their grooming brushes and offer some companionship undercover with play time. If you could please leave your fur baby’s towel out just in case we do need to dry off a little that would be much appreciated. (Limited spaces are currently available for this service due to regular clients being booked well in advance).
Is All About Pet Care insured, registered, & is a Police Check Certificate Available?
Yes, Yes & Yes! We are a registered business with ABN: 89272942889 and I also hold a current “Police Check” Certificate.
Will my dog be boarding with any other dogs whilst in care at your home?
No! Unless you have booked two dogs into care with us and are part of your family or their "bestie"!. This ensures your pet(s) remain the centre of our attention and are not subjected to risk of infections whilst in care and settle into a “normal” home environment without feeling threatened by other strange dogs.
Will my dog be able to be off lead?
We prefer all dogs to remain on lead for their own safety. .
If you approve of a paddle we would have them on a light weight lead in calm waters.
What happens if my pet does show signs of being unwell when I am away?
We will keep in regular contact with you either by text messages or phone if it is urgent.
If they should show signs of illness, I will try to make contact with you initially. However, if it does appear to be quite serious, I will call your Emergency Contact and explain the need to seek medical assistance as soon as possible. Your pet is our “number 1” priority. We feel it’s best to get medical assistance without delay just in case. We will ask your vet if they could provide you with details via phone or email on your pets condition, and if the option is available for them to send you an account via email that would be ideal. If not, we would pay the initial consultation fee and seek reimbursement for their fee and our time in attending with your pet. If they need to take immediate action for example a “tick” emergency then naturally urgent treatment would be undertaken. As you are aware some treatments can be quite costly and we would need your prompt assistance to settle the accounts. Your emergency contact will also be informed. We would rather act than take the risk of “wait and see”. If your nominated vet is unable to see your pet within a timely manner we will ask New Lambton Vet Clinic at Broadmeadow if they can assist. They have been our family vet for 15 years and have always provided a very caring and professional service to all of our pets. Mt Hutton 24 Hour Vet Hospital is another option close by that we would also contact.
Do you mind cats at your home?
No. Cats generally prefer not to travel or be away from their own environment. Therefore, we offer a door to door service so their routine remains as normal as possible whilst you are away. We offer 1 or 2 visits home care visits per day. It’s up to you and quotes are available.
Do you provide all the essentials or do we need to provide food, medications, bedding, toys etc?
Each pet has a different diet and routine.
It is definitely preferred that your pet(s) whether they are being cared for in their home or at our house, bring their supplies ie their usual kibble, tin food, brand of kitty litter and their clean bedding and any toys that they have fun with. We really want to keep things as normal as possible. If our clients would like their meals cooked daily, please package the fresh food and freeze in daily portions. There is a $5.00 fee for a “hot dinner” service. If we do run low on something kitty litter or kibble, flea treatment I will restock with their usual brand and present the receipt for reimbursement.